If you require additional information or have questions about our Privacy Policies, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
By utilizing our Website, you agree to our Policy and its terms.
Information we collect
The legal basis for which your personal information is required, and the reasons why information is being requested, will be explicitly referenced when your personal information is requested.
By applying directly to us, we may obtain your contact information, such as your name, telephone number, email ID, the contents of the message and its attachments, or any other details you may be interested in providing us.
If you register for an Account at our site, we may want your unique contact details, including your first and last name, Website, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
A type of uses is created for the information we collect, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our Website
- Enhance, personalize, and expand our Website
- Learn how our Website is used and analyze it
- Design and develop new products, services, functionalities, and features
- Providing you with information relating to the Website, including customer service, updates, and other information, as well as marketing and promotional materials
- You will receive emails from us.
- Fraud detection and prevention
“MAN’S WATCH CITY” follows a standard procedure of logging online visitors using log files. Servers all do this and are part of hosting services’ analytics. Log files contain:
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type
- Date and time stamp
- Referral URLs
- Information on the number of clicks
These are not connected to personally identifiable information. We analyze this information to track user’s movements on the Website, analyze trends, and administer the site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like most other websites, MEN’S WATCH CITY uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies collect visitor preferences, visited pages, and browser types. Data collected is used to improve visitors’ experience by customizing site content based on visitors’ browser information and other factors.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
NOTICE THAT MEN’S WATCH CITY DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OVER THESE COOKIES USED BY THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS.
Third Party Privacy Policies
With a specific browser, you can pull off cookies. Go to its dedicated page to learn more about current own cookie guidance within a specific browser.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
California consumers have the following rights under the CCPA:
- The freedom to learn what types and specific pieces of personal data a business collects about consumers can be requested from a business that collects that data.
- Delete any personal data collected by a business about the consumer.
- Consumers may request that businesses that sell their personal information do not do so.
- Please allow us one month to respond to your request. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to exercise these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to assure you are entirely aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request data about yourself from us. You may pay a small fee for this service.
- You have the legal right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we finish the information that you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data under certain circumstances.
- You have the freedom to oppose processing your data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that the data we have collected on you be transferred to another association or straight to you under certain conditions.
- We will respond to you in a month if you require a response. Contact us if you would like to adopt any or all of these rights.
Another factor of our priority is adding protection for youngsters while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to be present, make the most of, or supervise and guide their digital activity.
“MEN’S WATCH CITY” does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will take immediate steps to remove such data promptly.